Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Who doesn't love weddings?


The flowers, the ribbons and tulle, lots and lots of tulle.  I love it all! My first job out of college was the floral department manager at Michaels Arts & Crafts. It was there that I got the wedding bug as well as planning for my own wedding. My goal in putting wedding flowers together is to have them look as natural as possible. Finding unique touches such as personalized tissue pouches or customized ceramic swans are important in creating a brides perfect day. Not everyone can afford a day like Kim Kardashian or Princess Catherine but every bride should be able to make her day just as fabulous.

Here are some of the things I have done in the past:


A tissue pouch for each guest


A fall wedding
  


Spring victorian-esque wedding


No comments:

Post a Comment